Selous Tented Camp : Eco friendly camp set in an area of pristine wilderness, situated in the forest on the shores of the Rufiji River, outside the Reserve, within 9 kms to Mtemere, the Selous Reserve main entrance gate
Selous Tented Camp offers a unique accommodation for travelers wishing to get closer to the unspoiled wilderness of the Untouched Africa and enjoy wildlife and scenery undisturbed. The Camp itself consists of the comfort and spacious tented rooms overlooking the River Rufiji.
Selous Tented Camp offers a magnificent safari experience in the heart of the African bush along River, with comfortable accommodation perfectly in balance with the surroundings, unexpected in this remote area.
Enjoy the splendor of the natural African bush with breathtaking with stunning views of the river with delicious meals freshly cooked by local chef with local ingredients. Enjoy meals with
- Individual solar panel in Makuti restaurant with DC for lights, charging point for mobile using USB and AC sockets for charging laptop and camera
- Solar power heater
- Makuti restaurant built under the bush with river view
- Local lounge
- Bone fire area with river view
- Surrounded by natural bush.
- Individual solar powered electricity in each room with DC for lights, fan & charging point for mobile phones with USB
- En-suite washroom with hot and cold shower water, toilet, basin and mirror
- Specious windows with curtains are made up with Kitenge
- Specious 2 beds with Kitenge bed sheets, mosquito nets and soft blanket.
Each room has DC Solar power with 3 lights, Fan and charging point for phone using USB cable
Solar power Heater: Supplies water to rooms
AC power converted from solar power in Restaurant to charge laptops & camera using plugs